Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Team Member!


As many of you know I have been without a secretary for some time and it has been mentioned that I could need one, please I need all help I can get.

Last fall I was honored to help Lance & Dieuwke Schott buy Burley, ID real estate as they transferred from Washington. At that time I still did not have a secretary & after having met Dieuwke I knew her to be honest, courteous & smart.  I asked her what she would be doing once they were settled in and asked her to join our team here. Just to keep us in mind!

Well, it is my absolute pleasure to introduce Mountain West's newest team member, Dieuwke Schott. Pronounced Do Ka! Or just call her Dieuwke Do 'cause she can do anything!



Moutain West Realty's newest team member!
I am excited about the new ideas she brings and we are offering clients something very cool that will be a great tool for you buyers as well! Stay posted and we'll let you know as soon as we have the bugs worked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment